Posts Tagged ‘dishes’
Cooking meat will need some technique, because all kind of meats have a hard texture, especially the buffalo meat. If you do not cook it properly, then do not be surprised it will take a very long time to cook meat. If this is happened, you will waste your fuel.
A hard meat is also not delicious to eat. If you encounter this problem, to fix this, here are the tips:
1. Before cooking, the meat should be cut first in accordance with the needs and wants. Smaller pieces will make the meat tender faster.
2. After cutting the meat into pieces, and then wash the meat thoroughly.
3. After washing the meat, put 2-3 medium size grated pieces of pineapple.
4. Then boil the meat that has been given the grated of pineapple using coconut milk. If there is no coconut milk, you can also use ordinary water. After boiling about 30 minutes, then the meat will be cooked and tender.
5. After the meat cooked, and then lift the meat from the cooking water and the meat is ready to be processed into a variety of dishes that you want.
There are another ways for make tender meat quickly. Some mothers put the spoon into the meat. This method is also widely used.